“How Duncan Mighty Scammed Governor Rochas & I Of 11 Million Naira” – M2 Opens Up

“How Duncan Mighty Scammed Governor Rochas & I Of 11 Million Naira” – M2 Opens Up

Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty has been accused by upcoming artiste M2 for scamming he and Governor Rochas of 11 million naira.
Duncan Mighty shocked the internet two days ago when he wrote an open letter to former Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, revealing that his life is being threatened because of money paid to him to record a song with an upcoming artiste Amaechi Perfect Gideon also known as M2

However, in a recent interview, the rapper gave full details of what really transpired between he and the “Fake Love” singer. According to him, he was recognized by the former governor because of his resemblance to Phyno. The governor promised to sponsor his education and his career as a musician.

They reached out to several record labels but none were taking in new artistes at that time and later met up with Duncan Mighty who agreed to take 11 million naira and the deal was signed in 2018. Duncan Mighty, however, failed to fulfill his promise to the artistes and absconded with the money.

In his words: The governor promised to help me and even went as far as sponsoring my education and he tried helping me get a record deal. He spoke to Phyno, but he said he wasn’t signing any artist at that time, we reached out to Eric Many as well, but we couldn’t reach a deal and finally we reached out to Duncan Mighty and he agreed to the deal.

Duncan Mighty agreed to take 11million naira from the governor as the fee needed for him to push my brand, record songs and all. So we signed the deal in Imo State on December 18th 2018.

Since then, Duncan Mighty disappeared and refused to take my calls, or speak with anyone of the governor’s aides. We kept trying to reach him but all to no avail. So about 3months back, he sneaked into Imo State for a show, he didn’t post about it on social media but we got wind of it so we went to his hotel and got him arrested with the police. He knelt down and started begging us and he was allowed to go.

After that, he told me to follow him to Port Harcourt and when we got to his studio, he flipped again and even pointed a gun at me at his studio that’s behind Uniport. I narrowly escaped that night. He was later arrested and detained for 3-days at the Imo State CID before he was bailed on self recognition.

Since then, he disappeared again and refused to take our calls till he came on social media to seek sympathy.